Tuesday 30 June 2015

Yummy Pelicana Fried Chicken Review

Untitled

Last week, I got the chance to review the latest crazy Korean Fried Chicken in town, Pelicana Chicken now in Ecurve. It was a long day taking care of my boys and to end it with feasting on some delicious chicken to replenish my energy was a welcomed plan.

Untitled Untitled

Although this is considered a fast food joint, there are many types of healthy options when it comes to drinks. Here I am caught drinkinPelicana Signature Mocktails  Forest Maracuja. It is a mixed of different kinds of real fruits so I drank it up before the chicken even came.

Untitled

So many more types of drinks available here, softdrinks to canned yogurt drinks, but for starters we had the Pelicana Signature Mocktails, Passion Fruit Peach and Forest Maracuja, Pelicana Signature Mocktails, Passion Fruit Peach and Forest Maracuja at RM8.50 each. I love all of them, they tasted great and is great for health I am sure.

Untitled

Besides chicken, we can have healthy rice meals like the Korean Fragrant Rice served with Two Side Dish of Seaweed and Radish Salad. I love the rice, I need my carb loading to get back more energy, and it's very nice soft rice, perfect to be eaten with the chicken later.

Untitled

Peli Crunchy Chicken Wings and Biggie Drums. We eat this dipped in the special yellow sauce, I think made of mustard and wasabi.

Untitled

This is the only chicken that Josiah can eat because it is crunchy and not hot.

Untitled

Peli YangNyeom Chicken Spring Onion is also fried but with spring onion covering it and the skin is more juicy type, is it some kind of their special sauce? It just makes it delicious, also not spicy for me, but maybe the inside got a little spice that the children don't like.
  Untitled

Peli YangNyeom Chicken Original, the difference between this and the above is this one does not have wasabi taste. I guess some people might not like wasabi so they should order this one. Not spicy too.

Untitled

The Pelicana Chicken so popular here, you see many people want to take pics of it first before eating.

Untitled

Peli YangNyeom Chicken Charcoal BBQ I like this one because finally I feel a bit of challenge with the spicy level, I love that feeling, able to taste the juicy taste yet also the chilli taste, makes me need more of that juice just now. By the way, Pelicana also serve plain water if you can't take it anymore, just ask the friendly staff they will help you.

Untitled

They told me there's another hotter chicken that above, so I couldn't wait to taste this the Hot Spice! Everyone wants to have a piece of it to see how hot it was, and I tell you, it's really very hot, so hot that you want more of it. Eat the Chilli on top together if it's not hot and spicy enough for you!

Spice up your Life <3

So spicy made me think of this, my wife old time fav girl band,

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we tried the burger, Peli Jumbo Fillet Burger, got many more in the menu, but we all cannot eat anymore, but I can be sure all of them taste great like this one. So good, I am burger lover so I think I sure order this every time. They also have fish types.

Untitled

Then, they serve this Ramadhan Platter and I was quite shocked as we were already too full, but it's ok, it was meant for us to take pics only, we can't eat anymore but during this Holy Month of Ramadhan, anyone is free can come here to dine for Buka Puasa, as this platter can suit for 4 pax or 6 pax, depending how fruitful your family is! For me, 4 pax one is enough!

Untitled

See the chicken looked so delicious, I want to go back and eat right now. Who wants to join me? Come jom sama sama pergi ke...

PELICANA CHICKEN MALAYSIA
E-Curve Mall (Next to IKEA) 
Level 1 Lot 1-43 Mutiara Damansara 
Petaling Jaya. 
Tel: 03-7732 0087 
FaceBook: Pelicana Chicken Malaysia 
Twitter/IG: @pelicanamy 
Hashtag: #pelicanamy 

For more detailed review, you can also read it on my wife's blog Leonalim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment