Wednesday 18 December 2013

Lenggeng to Broga to Semenyih Town



This was the first time I ever recorded one of my rides. This was recorded with an Ion Air Pro with Wifi mounted camera. (Review coming up on this camera). I got this camera for quite a steal from Steven of Bike Corner, Mahkota Cheras. Steve, the boss of this shop, is possibly the first Rider I met before I started my riding 'career' about a year ago. Everytime I passed by Mahkota for lunch, I will surely stop by Steve's shop to check out his goods and his bikes, or even just to hang out and chat. It so happened that one day while I was stopping by, I saw this camera on the counter and he told me it's a very new used unit for sale. The previous owner hardly even used it so I was so excited, I immediately purchased it. That was the start of my videos!

I usually ride really early in the morning, like 5am. So you can see that my video started off really dark and eerie. Being my first video, I really didn't know how to edit and update on Youtube properly, but I hope you still enjoy the ride with me hehehe. Follow my blog for my posts on my rides, routes, jamborees and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment