Monday 17 August 2015

TechBiz at Malaysia IT Fair, Why You Should Join!

Mid valley mall Mvec 1-3 May 2015

It felt like just yesterday that I visited MOBITE, but soon Malaysia IT Fair is happening again this 28- 31 August 2015. You know besides cycling, I am also a PC guy, so I must attend this kind of event. I need to learn more also about the latest kind of technology in order to provide the solution to my clients.


The last event was really fun, lots to see and try out, lots of special deals and cheap buys, and even got food inside the hall. I believe this time, it will be more fun than ever.

why

What is special about this new Malaysia IT Fair is the launch of TechBiz. TechBiz is all about finding the right IT Solutions for your business, for corporate big and small, new ideas and innovations, security and more. This time, there will be many seminars and international and local speakers that will come and give you ideas and tips. You can just sign up for FREE and choose the topics that is suitable to you. More about this in my next post. If networking is important to you, then this is the best place to do so. I believe TechBiz will attract a lot of new people who usually do not go to IT Fairs, such as SMEs for technology solutions. Business owners, chief executives and IT managers all will gather at this place, so imagine the possibilities of making these connections with industry greats. It's something not to be missed.

MITF-Blogger-Option-B who

Register for the seminar now and you can get a mystery gift too! 
Techbiz@Malaysia IT Fair 
Date : 28-31 August 2015 
Venue : Mid Valley Exhibition Centre Kuala Lumpur 
For more info : http://malaysiaitfair.com.my/TechBiz/

No comments:

Post a Comment